Foobler – Dog Treat Toy
$54.95 – $59.95
Foobler is the world’s first electronic timed treat puzzle feeder!
The new and exciting FOOBLER can be used as a stimulating treat puzzle or interactive feeder to improve a dog’s activity and health. Foobler can be set to dispense one of its six treat compartments at 15, 30, 60 or 90 minute intervals. At the designated interval a bell chime alerts the dog a treat pod is available and it’s time to play! Its six compartments can be filled with treats or dry food and provide enough capacity for meal feeding so Foobler is great as a slow feeder to provide a dog its daily meals. Foobler is an innovative and fun way to help your pet stay mentally fit and physically healthy by spreading treats/meals across the day.
- The 6 treat or food compartments provide extended fun & stimulation for dog
- Interactive ball design combined with electronic timer create unique puzzle
- Dogs quickly learn the bell means it’s time to play
- Designed for use in the home and garden
- Simple to use with a quality and robust design for active dogs!
Healthy and Active Feeding
Active and healthy feeding can help maintain a dogs correct weight. Foobler’s six treat/dry food compartments provide enough capacity for a full meal portion and the dog has to work continually for food to be dispensed so Foobler is great as an interactive feeder.
Vets’ are reporting that a worrying 45 per cent of the British Dogs that they treat are obese or overweight, with 77 per cent of vets also believing that the problem is getting worse.
PFMA report, “Pet Obesity: Five Years On” 2014
Regular exercise involving play, walking and running (with dogs) is also essential for a pet’s health – food and fitness are the two essential factors in achieving a healthy shape for your pet.
PDSA Paw Report 2014
We recommended any treats given to your dog are taken from your dog’s overall daily food allowance
How to use Foobler
- Fill FOOBLER’S six compartments with treats or dry food.
- Set the electronic timer to dispense one of the six pods at 15, 30, 60 or 90 minute intervals.
- Switch on! When FOOBLER activates at the designated time setting, the next treat compartment loads and a bell chime alerts the dog it’s time to play!
Please read instruction manual for full details
- Foobler Large
- Diameter: 15.5cm
- Foobler Small
- Diameter: 12.1cm
Recommended Usage Guidelines
Foobler is not intended for aggressive chewers and is recommended for supervised play only.
Foobler must be larger than your dog’s bite/jaw size.
A guide on sizing is provided below:
Foobler Small (diameter 12.1cm) – Dogs up to 8kg
Foobler Large (diameter 15.5cm) – Dogs over 8kg